Wednesday 31 March 2010

GoodRead - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (Abridged)

We all know the basic story of “Alice in Wonderland” and most of us have seen the new Disney film “Alice in Wonderland”, directed by Tim Burton.

But have you ever read the novel that this story has come from, “Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland” or its sequel, “Alice Through the Looking-Glass”?

No? Neither had I, till one of my work mates (Thanks Joe!) lent me his “abridged” copy of “Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland”.

And… yeah… it’s as weird as I suspected! It was a fast read, but a weird read nevertheless. It’s not like either Disney’s films but you see traces of the original source in there.

I’m not sure how I can review this book if I am totally honest with you. I wish I could, but I have no idea where to start or end! SORRY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment