Tuesday 14 June 2016

South Bank YA Book Club - The July Read Vote

As you guys know, I was asked by those lovely people at the South Bank Centre to moderate two YA Book Clubs over the course of the summer. And I knew that the books would be voted for by you guys. 

Well, the vote for the first Book Club (9th July) has been revealed and I am beyond delighted with the choices. I saw a rough list and went "All are wonderful reads that I know I will sink my teeth into reading and discussing!" And now, you can vote on which book the Book Club will read and discuss! You guys are spoilt for choice! 

Now, the books chosen were picked because (according to the South Bank) these "great reads cover themes such as Modern Love, Digital Love, Love as Social Action and Art & Love." (Did I forgot to say that this co-insides with South Bank's Festival of Love?)

The choices are...




I told you guys they were good. I haven't read any of these (and I call myself a book blogger. THE SCANDAL OF IT!!!) but I know that whatever is chosen, I will devour, either squeal in delight or sob into my Twitter feed and I will find a ton of discussion to talk about. 

Anyway, like I said earlier, you guys can vote of the book I (and others) will discuss at the book club. All you have to do is click https://southbankcentre.typeform.com/to/pwRv5n, click on your choice and click vote.

Now, if you can't make it to the book club on the 9th, I will be writing a post about the winning book and, if something really jumps out at me, I might try and do a discussion video for the Bookish Brits. We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment