Friday 15 April 2016

Next Month...

This month, am going to try something a little different. I usually try themed month/yea as way to get my NetGalley eARCs or because it's about time to reread THAT series again (because WHY NOT! - And yes, am planning this again later this year... maybe...)

Well, I had this idea for a themed month for the past year now, but I kept putting it off due to one reason or another. But I think this month is the perfect month to do it so, this month is Murder Month May (Or Murder Month... I like this month. Easier to hashtag, no?).

Murder May is going to be (hopefully) a themed month where I am going to read or reread books/ebooks/audiobooks that either fit in the crime/thriller genre or have elements of crime, thriller or mystery.

Next month can go one of a few ways. Either...


... or...


...or...


...or even...



It, I hope, won't end like this...


... or this...



(Sorry Not sorry. I HAD to find a way to put them in this post! HAD TO!!!) 

Anyway, let's read murder together next month, hence the next two weeks off. So, my lovely readers, I hope you enjoy these few days of blog quiet, because when I come back... Happy reading. And remember... 


No comments:

Post a Comment