Tuesday 29 March 2016

Tiny RSM Announcement

I was going to post this on the 1st April, but I didn't want to post it and then tell you guys that it's not an April Fool's joke.

The last two weeks of next month, I am going to take off. I won't be blogging from 15th April (ish) to the very end of the month.


No, WAIT! Don't react like that! I have reasons!!!

Ok, this could be seen as a tiny blog break - I do believe tiny breaks are good for the blog, you guys and myself and I will probably have another blog break before the year is through.

But my main, true reason is that next month (May 2016), I am doing a themed month. Which means I will be trying to get ahead of myself and give you a good mix of stories, linked to the genre I am going to dive into throughout the course of May.

I'm not going to tell you what genre as I want it to be a surprise, but if you follow my Twitter/Pinterest in the next few weeks, you might have an idea. But I want this themed month to be the best I can give to you guys so am going to give myself these two weeks to try and read/audiobook a lot of stories.

Probably a bad idea but yes, am going to try!

But don't worry. You have me for the next two weeks so you can't get away from me that easily! But forewarned is forearmed.

So, before we carry on like nothing has happened, here is a gif of a cat wearing bunny ears and looks not so thrilled about it. Well... it was Easter a few days ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment