Saturday 1 August 2015

4 Weeks of Summer


AM BACK!!! Did you miss me while I was taking July off?

No? Oh... well... Ok...

Anyway, I am back from my lovely break away from the blog and I am ready to go again! And because I have been reading throughout my month off, I am going to push two months of book reviews into one month.

AKA my 4 Weeks of Summer.

Basically, by the time we get to the end of the month or the start of September, I should be back to my normal way of reviewing, which is me reviewing books within 48 hours of finishing the books. So you get a instant reaction to the book.

So, for the next 4 weeks, you guys should get quite a few reviews (if all goes to plan). If not... well.... at least I tried to have a quiet weekend to curl up and read while having a hyper kitten and this weird British summer we're having...


Ok, so, let's enjoy the summer, the wonderful books that we have to read or that we have read and LOOK AT MY AWESOME NEW HAT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment