Friday 19 June 2015

So... I Have Something To Tell You...

So... I kinda have something to tell you...

I will be at YALC this year. Not sure how it happened but yes, I shall be there! And... oh yeah... I might be on a panel.

Ok, I am on a panel. I'M GOING TO BE ON A PANEL. TALKING TO PEOPLE.

... excuse me while I try not to hyperventilate in the corner...


Not sure how that happened but yes, one day over that weekend, I will be sitting on a panel chatting about blogs. It's all very exciting! I only really asked to do this a few days ago so am in that state of "This is gonna be awesome" one moment and going "I'm gonna be s***!" the next!

And all because I won the UKYA Blogger Award. Yes, that award has come back and bitten me in the butt. As now, I have to talk to people about blogs. Trying to pass the knowledge and wisdom I have learnt to other people. People who probably know more about blogging than me, or to people who want to start blogging and  think I know some secret to blogging success...



But yes, I will be at YALC, chatting about UKYA Blogger Awards and other bloggy things.

Now, I don't have all the details as of yet so please bear with!

There should, to my knowledge at time of typing this, two panels in connection with the UKYA Bloggers Awards. The first is Blogging 101 (aka Blogging for Beginners) and the second is Taking Your Blog to the Next Level.

I should be on Blogging for Beginners/Blogging 101. I should be joined by the awesome Michelle from Tales of Yesterday and Laura from SisterSpooky (both who will be making sure I don't make a dive for the nearest exit!).

Taking Your Blog to the Next Level panel should have Lucy from Queen of Contemporary, Vivienne from Serendipity Reviews and Jim from YA Yeah Yeah.



Both these panels should be fun and chatty, but should be informative so if you are a blogger or thinking of starting a blog, you can come, make new bloggy friends, learn from our mistakes (Oh, I made LOADS!) but also get upbeat and excited about blogging.

I suddenly am feeling the pressure now. I hope I don't let the you guys down!

If you are coming to YALC and you fancying popping in on either/both panels, that would be awesome of you!

I hope you see you there!

2 comments: