Wednesday 31 December 2014

Thank You


Only a few hours to go before we say bye bye to 2014 and hello to 2015 and I just wanted to make a tiny note to you all.

It's a small note, but it's important to say it. Thank you.

Yes, I know that's a bit of an anticlimax but it's true. You guys are awesome and I want to say thank you. Thank you to the publishers who think my blog/opinion is good enough for their books and invite me to bookish events and say "Do you want to read this? We'll think you'll like...". Thank you to book shops and coffee shops for making me buy books and read them while I panic over if I ordered an extra hot skinny latte or a hot chocolate with all the works. Thank you to you guys for reading my blog &/or following my twitter/facebook/Goodreads/etc. Thank you for the book blogging community for chatting to me about books and making me discover new books/eBooks. Thank you to my family and friends who have to deal with me going "I can't right now. Am reading/blogging/am in London for bookish reason". And thank you to my other half (who I know will never read this) who has to deal with all of this and yet, still loves me because of it.

And who hasn't started a bonfire with all my books. (In case you are reading this, my other half, you dare touch my Harry Potters, I will destroy you in one form or another...)



There is too many of you to thank, but I do mean it when I say thank you. This year with my blog has been a bit harder than normal (there was one or two things I did think "Maybe I should just quit. This is no fun anymore...") and am still here, blogging in my little corner of the Internet, enjoying the fact I'm changing the blog up.

Yes, changes are a-coming. Slowly (this is me we're talking about).

Again, I just wanted to say thank you for staying with my blog, liking my blog and everything else that comes with this blog. I hope to get better with reviewing and reading and everything else blog-wise and real life-wise. Now, I will leave you so you can enjoy the New Year in and I will... well...


No comments:

Post a Comment