Friday 19 December 2014

#re3 Harry Potter 2015 Challenge

I can't believe I am planning to do this (and tell you about it after the whole Morganville Vampire distaster), but here we go...

Next year, I am planning to do something I have always wanted to do for the past few years but I have always found a reason to not do it. I have too many books. I don't have time to read them. I really dislike that book so if I want to read it, I have to read that horror.

Ok - *deep breath* - here we go.

Next year, I am planning to reread these books...


Yes, all seven Harry Potters by JK Rowling.


Ok, here is the thing. I have never read all 7 books in one year or back-to-back. Ever. I have when the first 3 and/or 4 books were published but not when all seven were published. 


I know - I call myself a Harry Potter fan. So, here's the plan. I am going to try (TRY!) to read all seven book within the next 12 months. But I really want to read Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone NOW!!!

Oh well, I shall blog about this via blog post (and there is a tab on top of the blog so you can keep up to date THAT way), which I am still figuring it out as I want it to be a bit different from my normal #re3 posts. It might be my Goodreads updates. It might be chapter by chapter. It might be filled with gifs like these:


And let's not get even started over the whole "calmly" debate...


But yes, I shall try to complete this! It should be fun! Join me in rereading Harry Potter or reread that series you always wanted to reread but always found an excuse not to next year. It'll be fun... You can give people death glares if they decide to talk to you while reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment