Monday 29 December 2014

Books and Their Theme Songs - Volume 27

I'm popping this up now as it's Christmas and New Year and I don't think I shall be blogging for the next few weeks. Hopefully. I doubt I will keep to this plan but either way, I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas or whichever religious holiday you keep.

Be happy, be kind, be full of love, be you.

Anyway, before you go enjoy the next few days, let me show you guys the music I was listening to while I was reading in the past two months. I hope you like these songs choices!

THIS SHATTERED WORLD by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner
"The Only One" by James Blunt


THE BANE CHRONICLES by Cassandra Clare, Sarah Rees Brennan & Maureen Johnson
"Welcome to New York" by Taylor Swift [Not available on YouTube at this time]

CONSPIRACY GIRL by Sarah Alderson
"If Only" & "Fine" by Kylie Minogue

A MONSTER CALLS by Patrick Ness (Based on the Original Idea by Siobhan Dowd)
"Only Lonely" by Tina Arena


THE SNOW GLOBE by Sheila Roberts
"Intro (Return of Blackbird) by Rumer


COLD WIND by Nicola Griffith
"The Hanging Tree" by James Newton Howard (Sung by Jennifer Lawrence)


SHADOWS ON THE MOON by Zoe Marriott
"No One's Here To Sleep" by Naughty Boy featuring Bastille & "Don't Forget Me" by Way Out West



CAPTIVE by A. J. Grainger
"Happy" by Marina and the Diamonds

No comments:

Post a Comment