Monday 15 April 2013

Catching Fire Teaser Trailer!

Last night in the USA, the teaser trailer for Catching Fire was revealed. And, of course, the fandom exploded! It kinda reacted like this...


So, have you seen it yet? If not, it's HERE!



AND THIS IS THE TEASER TRAILER, PEOPLE! THE TEASER! Just imagine what the real full-length trailer will be like!

I adore it. It fills me with such hope. I adore that the politic undertones are there! I love that we hear Snow talk about Katniss and him wanting her dead as she has become a threat. I love the graffiti which I missed the first few times - The Odds Are Never in Our Favor. I love how we don't see any of the victors - a very smart move so we keep waiting for the trailers and giving the fans something to look forward to. And NO SHAKY CAMERAS! It looks cleanly-shot.

My only worry is that people are going to see as a Gale-driven trailer. We only see Peeta for a few scenes and that's it. With Gale, we see quite a bit of him (but then, that happens in the book!).

Reactions guys. What are your reactions?

No comments:

Post a Comment