Sunday 28 April 2013

Books And Their Theme Songs - Volume 17

Yes, it's back again. Just when you thought I was going to kill this, another Book and Their Theme Songs post pops up. For those of you new to this, while I read books, I usually listen to music so this is my way of showing you what I was listening to while I was reading. I do hope you enjoy the songs.

THE FAULT IN OUR STARS by John Green
"Enjoy The Ride" by Morcheeba and "Breaking the Ice" by the NewNo2. 


WILD BOY by Rob Lloyd Jones
"The Spell That Left A Curse" by TheNewNo2. 


DEMON EYES by Scott Tracey
"Lies", "Living Dead" and "Power And Control" by Martina and the Diamonds & "Lena Run to Ethan" by TheNewNo2.





CLOCKWORK PRINCESS by Cassandra Clare
"Not Now But Soon" & "Lifeline" by Imogen Heap



FOLLOW ME DOWN by Tanya Byrne
"Follow Me Home" by Sugababes and "End of Night" by Dido


No comments:

Post a Comment