Sunday 16 October 2011

Hunger Games ADULT covers!

I've been away (at Alton Towers with the Person I'm With aka the PIW). And, of course this happens, book news hits Twitter. Scholastic UK revealed that they will be publishing The Hunger Games trilogy with adult covers. Now, I'm not 100% certain why we need adult covers, but Scholastic revealed them on Friday and they do look lovely!





For those eagle-eyed amount you, the birds are the Mockingjays taken from the US covers (and I do like the US covers of Mockingjay. I love the blue) so I might consider getting the adult Mockingjay. But what do you guys think?

The adult covers of the Hunger Games will be out in the UK on 1st December, just in time for Christmas and a good several months before the first movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment