Friday 7 January 2011

GoodRead - UK Cover vs US Cover

Okay, I admit it. I kinda love the Wolves of Mercy Falls trilogy. And a few days ago, Scholastic UK released the cover for the third and final book in the trilogy, Forever. And so, I wanted to show them both to you and go "Which do you prefer?"

So, here is the UK cover of Forever:



And here is the US cover of Forever:



Am going to be honest. I ADORE them both. I love the US cover because of the redness while I love the UK cover because of the rose. I also love the SHINY-ness of the UK cover. It looks quite reflective (an added bonus!).

So, the UK cover might have a slight edge to it, but what do you guys think? UK cover or US cover? Let a comment and let me know!

PS - the peeps at @ScholasticUK gave a little tease over what Forever is going to be about. So, what does this mean?

"Wolves are being hunted. Lives are being threatened. And love is harder and harder to hold on to as death comes closing in."

No comments:

Post a Comment