Wednesday 19 January 2011

Books and Their Theme Songs (Volume 5)

Why, hello again! It's been a while since I did a Book and Their Theme Songs blog, but am doing it now. I hope the next blog won't be as long as this one...

But, let's get started, shall we?

THE KILLING PLACE by Tess Gerritsen = "I Am Here" by Sia



MATCHED by Ally Condie = "Catalyst" & "Wreck of the Day" by Anne Nalick





NIGHTSHADE by Andrea Cremer = "Head Over Heels" by Digital Daggers & "Human" by Ellie Goulding





SHADE by Jeri Smith-Ready = “If I Ever Leave This World Alive” by Flogging Molly, “Chasing Cars” by Snow Patrol & “I Will Possess Your Heart” by Death Cab for Cutie







PARANORMALCY by Kiersten White = "Freeze" & "Choices" by Honey Ryder





ENTANGLED by Cat Clarke = "Bloodstream" by Stateless, "Cut" by Plumb with "Hurting Me Now", "Cloud" & "Oh Father" by Sia (with an afterthought of "Must Be Dreaming" by Frou Frou.)













And now, THE 13TH SECRETS by Michelle Harrison (I will review and update the blog nearer the time of the book's release) - "Only Girl (In The World)" & "Complicated" by Rihanna.



No comments:

Post a Comment