Wednesday 29 September 2010

GoodRead - Book Cover Excitement (Forever)

As some of you know by now, I am enchanted by the world of Sam and Grace from the Wolves of Mercy Falls by Maggie Stiefvater (my review of Linger is here! Enjoy). You guys know that I love Maggie's writing prose in Shiver and Linger. I love Sam and Grace (THEY MUST STAY TOGETHER AT THE END OF FOREVER, MAGGIE! YOU HEAR ME!) and you guys now know that I love reading Isabel's Point of View when she got to speak in Linger (I want to be her friend. Is that possible?)

Now, Maggie has revealed what the US cover of the third and final book in the trilogy, Forever, will look like. It looks like this...!



Isn't it BEAUTIFUL?! I love the red! It seems so PERFECT! (as some of you know, the green in Linger bothered me a wee bit). I am waiting for the UK publishers - the lovely peeps at Scholastic UK - to reveal the cover for this, but I think there will be a tiny wait. But, I can wait...

I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment