Saturday 29 May 2010

GoodRead - UK Cover Vs US Cover

It's been a while, but I have just found a UK cover for a book series that I have recently got into (not reading book 4 yet! And awaiting the collection of short stories then am overdosing myself on this series!) The series is Blue Bloods by Melissa de la Cruz and the book cover is for the fifth book in the series, "Misguided Angel".

So, here is the UK cover...


And here is the US cover...


US cover for me on this one. I like the UK cover, but there's something about the US cover that I quite like.

But what do you think? US cover or UK cover?

NOTE - Misguided Angel won't be out in the UK till 7th October 2010 and will be published by Atom Books.

1 comment:

  1. is that keira knightley on the uk cover? if not, it looks a lot like her

    ReplyDelete