Sunday 11 April 2010

GoodRead - UK Cover Vs US Cover

I have several covers to do today so am going to keep them as seperate as I can.

So, let's start with ... "The Haunted" by Jessica Verday! Now, I liked the first book - "The Hollow" - and this is the second book in the trilogy.

The UK cover of "The Haunted"


And now, the US cover of "The Haunted"


Now, I'm going to be honest with you. Am not 100% sure of either of these covers. I like them both, but I have some issues. But I can't understand why I have issue with them both, because both are beautiful covers.

However, the more I look at them, the more I like the UK cover. It's the purple, I think - at first, it's very "in your face" but I like it now. But I like the fact that BOTH the UK and the US cover feature the same item - a perfume bottle.

If you've read "The Hollow", you'll understand why.

But, what do you guys think? Leave a comment please!

No comments:

Post a Comment