Tuesday 6 April 2010

GoodRead - UK Cover Vs US Cover

JUST SEEN THE UK COVER TO THIS BOOK THAT I WANT VERY VERY BADLY!!! (sorry for the cap freak out! But I've seen it just now and went mentally hyper!)

So, here is the UK cover that I've only just seen THIS VERY INSTANT!!!


And this is the US cover:


I can't choose! I LOVE BOTH! I love the US cover due to the greens and the warm which is a stark difference to the US cover of Shiver (a cover I ADORE!!!) whereas the UK cover got my attention with the red paw-print.

I hate to say this, even though it took me a long time to like the US cover (due to the green), I love the UK cover (a shock for me, seeing as I dislike the UK cover of Shiver!).

Problem because I would like the US cover! WHAT DO I DO?! GET THE UK OR THE US COVER! Advise and tell me which cover YOU prefer!

No comments:

Post a Comment