Saturday 9 January 2010

Random Book Quotes 4

Seeing as today is Random Book Quote Day (http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=190301033340&index=1), I decided to yet another Random Book Quotes thing on Twitter and on Facebook. So, here they are...

Facebook Quote - "And next moment, he was out in the dark, quiet street, heaving his heavy trunk behind him, Hedwig's cage under his arm." (Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, JK Rowling, page 28.)

And now, for the Twitter...

Quote 1: "If the bodies were there, I couldn't find them." (Death Du Jour by Kathy Reichs. Opening Line.)

Quote 2: "You wouldn't expect the radio to work afterward. But it does." (If I Stay by Gayle Forman, page 11).

Quote 3: "Wait!" she gasped. "can I speak before I die?" (Priestess of the White by @TrudiCanavan. Page 12 of @orbitbooks edition)

Quote 4: "I have a variety of names," replied the cat. (Sabriel by Garth Nix, page 94) (Note, was going to quote "The Mephisto Club" by Tess Gerritsen but couldn't find a quote I liked...)

No comments:

Post a Comment