Thursday 27 August 2009

Excuse Me While I Kick Myself!

This is my own stupid fault.

A facebook and twitter friend, somehow, GOT THE ADVANCE COPY of CATCHING FIRE! And he said I could borrow it if I wanted.

Guess what I said?

That's right, folks. I said no. I am a stupidly SLOW book (I doubt it with this book). Plus, I thought I would distroy his copy so...

I'll say it before you can - FAIL! I FAILED BIG TIME! But, to make up for it, I have offered to put up his review of it, if he ever writes it and allows me to put it up here and on LiveJournal and goodness knows where else I am!

I was going to upload the UK and the USA covers to Catching Fire, but my laptop isn't happy with doing that so... SORRY! My opinion on them - I prefer the UK. There's something more dramatic about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment